Dem Bones, Dem Bones!
Every now and then, the dogs get a special treat.... beef knuckle bones. The dogs really love them and unlike their usual chew treats of muscle chews, pig ears, and lamb ears, which get quickly devoured, knuckle bones keep the dogs occupied for quite awhile.


I like that these bones aren't loaded with preservatives and other gross stuff since they come straight from the meat section at the grocery store. I really try to make sure that the dogs are eating good stuff. So while they're dining on their human-grade kibble and homemade chicken breast with veggies from the crock pot or snacking on their meaty bones, you may very well find me eating potato chips for dinner. Yeah, I pay more attention to what they eat than I do to what I eat. I'd probably be better off eating their kibble!


I like that these bones aren't loaded with preservatives and other gross stuff since they come straight from the meat section at the grocery store. I really try to make sure that the dogs are eating good stuff. So while they're dining on their human-grade kibble and homemade chicken breast with veggies from the crock pot or snacking on their meaty bones, you may very well find me eating potato chips for dinner. Yeah, I pay more attention to what they eat than I do to what I eat. I'd probably be better off eating their kibble!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home