My dogs, of course!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Something Different

On one of the Doberman discussion lists I read from time to time, I came across this link and decided to try my hand at some "motivational posters".





And now for a magazine cover:




I think this could get very addicting in a hurry! And I definitely see more things that I need to play with on the site. Now, if only I had a scanner so I could scan in some old print photos of Boris....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger The Dogfather said…

    Yes dear. I got the SUBTLE HINT about a new scanner.

    And those are GREAT! I didn't know you were such a photoshopper!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger JamesF said…

    The motivational ones were great. Let's see more of those. I may even steal that idea and try some myself.

    And I like it that you update more than Ken.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home