A Walk In The Park
I took the dogs to the park today since we hadn't been out for a few days due to the heat and Boris' stomach bug. Today was a little cooler than most summer days around here, so the dogs were a little more animated and not as burned out by the heat. I decided to bring the camera and catch some evidence of our walk. Let me say that it's not easy to take a picture while being dragged down an incline by two invigorated dogs:

Boris graciously poses for the camera:

Roxie enjoyed her opportunity to run free in the baseball field:

The dogs resting:

Today was the "anniversary" of when Boris was first diagnosed with bone cancer one year ago. I'm really happy that we were able to get out to the park and celebrate with a nice walk, which is his favorite thing to do. Here's to your good health and a lot more walks together, big guy!




Today was the "anniversary" of when Boris was first diagnosed with bone cancer one year ago. I'm really happy that we were able to get out to the park and celebrate with a nice walk, which is his favorite thing to do. Here's to your good health and a lot more walks together, big guy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home