I've never done this before.....
Yeah, that's what they all say!
So, since the hubby's doing a blog, I decided that I would do one, too. Ok, really it was only because I wanted to post comments to his blog that this one was created. I can't post comments without being a registered user!
I don't intend on this being a daily thing, though who knows?? Maybe it will become a frequent thing. Mostly it'll be for me to shamelessly talk about Boris and Roxie, my amazing canines. :) They really are amazing.... and smarter than your honor roll student at XYZ High, too. More about them to come........
So, since the hubby's doing a blog, I decided that I would do one, too. Ok, really it was only because I wanted to post comments to his blog that this one was created. I can't post comments without being a registered user!
I don't intend on this being a daily thing, though who knows?? Maybe it will become a frequent thing. Mostly it'll be for me to shamelessly talk about Boris and Roxie, my amazing canines. :) They really are amazing.... and smarter than your honor roll student at XYZ High, too. More about them to come........

1 Comments:
At 1:47 PM,
bahnsidthe said…
My honor roll kid is smarter.
Post a Comment
<< Home