It's Been Awhile
Well, you can thank my husband for the fact that I haven't updated here for awhile. He kept stealing all my material while we were on vacation a couple of weeks ago!! And he continues to do so! I guess that just proves that our dogs are more exciting than we are since they're such a hot topic around here.
So today, with Roxie's second birthday being just over a week away, I got to thinking how quickly time flies. And how cute my dogs were as puppies:


And how beautiful they are today:

And how much they love each other:

Ok, ok... they really do love each other! See?!

So if the hubby stops stealing my subject material, then I might actually have more to add here in the future. In the meantime, I have to start planning presents and cake for Roxie's birthday next week....
So today, with Roxie's second birthday being just over a week away, I got to thinking how quickly time flies. And how cute my dogs were as puppies:





So if the hubby stops stealing my subject material, then I might actually have more to add here in the future. In the meantime, I have to start planning presents and cake for Roxie's birthday next week....

1 Comments:
At 4:06 PM,
JamesF said…
Man, husbands can be soooo inconsiderate (trust me on this one, I'm an expert).
Post a Comment
<< Home