Photo Shoot
My sister asked for some pictures of of us, so went to the park today to try to get some "nice" photos of the whole pack together since we don't really have any recent pictures of the four of us together. It was really windy and very sunny out today, so that made picture taking a bit more tricky than it should have been. Between my hair blowing in my face and all of us squinting from the bright sun, we were lucky to even get one decent shot from the photo shoot. Here's one of the better ones:

We got a few other pics that turned out pretty good, but I'm still hoping to get another chance to try for some more shots of us again next weekend. Maybe it won't be so windy or so blindingly sunny outside. It's not easy getting all four of us to have our eyes open at the same time and not have one of us looking away or sporting a silly face in any given photo.
The dogs always seem to manage to look good all the time. I'm so jealous!

And finally, I thought I'd share a photo of what I made for dinner the other day. Beef rump roast with baby carrots.

Yes... it's for the dogs! The hubby complained that I never cook that sort of stuff for him, so we have some beef with potatoes, onions, and baby carrots stewing in the crock pot for us for dinner tonight.

We got a few other pics that turned out pretty good, but I'm still hoping to get another chance to try for some more shots of us again next weekend. Maybe it won't be so windy or so blindingly sunny outside. It's not easy getting all four of us to have our eyes open at the same time and not have one of us looking away or sporting a silly face in any given photo.
The dogs always seem to manage to look good all the time. I'm so jealous!

And finally, I thought I'd share a photo of what I made for dinner the other day. Beef rump roast with baby carrots.

Yes... it's for the dogs! The hubby complained that I never cook that sort of stuff for him, so we have some beef with potatoes, onions, and baby carrots stewing in the crock pot for us for dinner tonight.

2 Comments:
At 2:02 PM,
JamesF said…
It *almost* looks like Ken isn't wearing any pants.
At 4:20 PM,
bahnsidthe said…
Again? Well, he does like the wind..... Since it is Nov 1, Happy Birthday Doberchickee!
Post a Comment
<< Home