It's Official
Today, I got confirmation that my entry form for the Rally trial next month was received and processed. So it's definitely a go! I've been practicing a little bit with Roxie in the house, but we really need more space to do everything we need to. Wish this snow would hurry up and melt so we can use the backyard to practice. I am planning on entering two more trials at the end of next month as well. Once we get a couple of trials behind us, I think I won't feel so nervous about it. I signed us up for another Rally class that starts in two weeks, so it'll give us some opportunity to practice and ask our instructor some questions before we do our first trial. I think we'll do ok. At some point, you just have to take the plunge and give it a shot. I know that Roxie can do this stuff, so now's the time to get out there and prove it.
We're still taking agility classes, too. Our next one will be a six week Teeter & Weaves class. The teeter and weave poles are areas where Roxie could use some extra attention, so I jumped on the opportunity to take this class. Roxie's teeter and weaves work have definitely improved after the last class we took, so we're making progress, and I hope this next class will solidify everything for her. As far as a debut in agility, since I am focusing on Rally right now and trying to really get our agility fundamentals solid, I don't know when we'll enter our first agility trial. I would like to do so later this year, but we'll just see how things play out.
We're still taking agility classes, too. Our next one will be a six week Teeter & Weaves class. The teeter and weave poles are areas where Roxie could use some extra attention, so I jumped on the opportunity to take this class. Roxie's teeter and weaves work have definitely improved after the last class we took, so we're making progress, and I hope this next class will solidify everything for her. As far as a debut in agility, since I am focusing on Rally right now and trying to really get our agility fundamentals solid, I don't know when we'll enter our first agility trial. I would like to do so later this year, but we'll just see how things play out.

2 Comments:
At 9:42 AM,
JamesF said…
Did you get a confirmation for each application you sent, or just one. :-)
Good luck on the competition.
At 11:37 AM,
TheDoberwoman said…
So far, just the one! *knock on wood*
Post a Comment
<< Home