The Start of.... Something
Tonight, Roxie and I had our first agility classes of the new year. We haven't been to any classes since October, so both of us were a little bit rusty, but we did ok. We're actually taking two classes on Monday nights for the next six weeks. Our instructors are nice and very experienced and have a lot of knowledge to pass on to a newbie like me. So I think the next six weeks will be very fun and worthwhile.
On Wednesday night, Roxie and I will be taking our first ever Rally obedience class. And in three weeks, we'll be taking yet another Rally class. So we're going to be busy in the next month and a half!
I'm doing all of this because I have decided, for better or worse, that this is the year that Roxie and I attempt to get some titles in agility, rally, and obedience. Whether that actually happens and how it plays out, I don't know, but we're going to give it a shot!
After a long walk today and a two hour marathon session of agility classes, all Roxie has to say about all this is that she wants her bed.
On Wednesday night, Roxie and I will be taking our first ever Rally obedience class. And in three weeks, we'll be taking yet another Rally class. So we're going to be busy in the next month and a half!
I'm doing all of this because I have decided, for better or worse, that this is the year that Roxie and I attempt to get some titles in agility, rally, and obedience. Whether that actually happens and how it plays out, I don't know, but we're going to give it a shot!
After a long walk today and a two hour marathon session of agility classes, all Roxie has to say about all this is that she wants her bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home