Christmas Unwrapped
Just a few pictures of Roxie's Christmas...
Time for presents!



Roxie in her new faux suede and fur coat (and yes, we do have two Christmas trees!):

Trying out her new bed:

Dog tired after opening all those presents:

I call this "Dog Toes in Red":

Roxie still has some presents under the tree to open. Yeah, maybe we go a bit overboard with presents, but she deserves no less!
Time for presents!



Roxie in her new faux suede and fur coat (and yes, we do have two Christmas trees!):

Trying out her new bed:

Dog tired after opening all those presents:

I call this "Dog Toes in Red":

Roxie still has some presents under the tree to open. Yeah, maybe we go a bit overboard with presents, but she deserves no less!

2 Comments:
At 2:04 AM,
JamesF said…
So what was the present that looked like a fat plump small animal, but was upside down when being 'opened' so I couldn't actually tell.
At 6:38 PM,
TheDoberwoman said…
'Twas a hedgehog, complete with squeaker and grunter, and it was quite a hit with Roxie.
Post a Comment
<< Home