My dogs, of course!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back To The Park

Since the snow is melting nicely and the weather was a balmy 49 degrees today, I took Roxie out to the park. She was so excited when we pulled into the parking lot and started barking like crazy - she could barely contain herself. It's been weeks since we've been able to get out there because of the yucky weather. The trails were clear, but it was really soggy and muddy out there. Roxie didn't care though. She had a blast splashing through the puddles and getting reacquainted with "her" park. I even managed to steal some time in the baseball field so Roxie could run off-leash.







Roxie ran so fast....



... that she left her shadow behind!



After our walk, we were both soggy and muddy, but our outing was well worth it.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Chef KJ said…

    Hey! Where did all of these entries come from? I swear that when I checked here last week the last one was still the Christmas one. How did you do that?

    P.S. Hope things are well!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Chef KJ said…

    Oh yeah, and how did you doctor that shadow picture? It is excellent!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger TheDoberwoman said…

    On both counts, surely you understand that I cannot give up my secrets! ;-)

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger JamesF said…

    thedoberwoman: On both counts, surely you understand that I cannot give up my secrets! ;-)

    Maybe you can't, but I can. For the mystery of the appearing posts it's called saving it as a draft then not finishing it for weeks.

    And I'm guessing Ken did the photoshopped picture (not because I don't think you could do it, but rather because that's the type of stuff he's done in the past).

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger The Dogfather said…

    jamesf:And I'm guessing Ken did the photoshopped picture (not because I don't think you could do it, but rather because that's the type of stuff he's done in the past).

    Survey Says:
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    WRONG!

    She done it all on her own, and I was LMAO when I got home to read it.
    =Þ

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger The Dogfather said…

    And upon further reflection...
    You're the kind of kid that went in and told everyone else that there was no Santa, no Easter Bunny, and that Pee Wee Herman was 40.

    :'(

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger JamesF said…

    Then I'm officially very impressed, because the caliber of the photoshop was on par or better than the ones Ken's done in the past.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Chef KJ said…

    Hey Lid...would you mind if I printed that shadow picture out or do you already have a copyright on it? ;)

    It is very cool and just the type of artwork I need for our walls...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home