My dogs, of course!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Park Pix

It's beginning to feel like autumn here and the fall foliage is really starting to come alive. Yesterday was such a nice fall day, so I decided to spend some extra time with each dog at the park to see if I could get any decent pictures of them with the foliage.

Roxie is very patient and super good about waiting while I take her picture, so I got quite a few of her:






As a reward for her patience, she got some time playing with her beloved Cuz...


"Mom, please throw my Cuz again!"





With Roxie all tired out from her outing and happy to rest at home, now it was Viggo's turn at the park. Viggo was not so patient when it came to sitting for some pictures, but I managed to get a couple....



And then Viggo decided it was time to RUN!!!



Run faster...


Run with any trash he finds laying around...



Run with a bottle of Propel fitness water?!! Well, at least it wasn't a nasty old flip-flop this time or a smelly sweatsock...



And run some more!



And finally he needed some rest...





I guess he needed the energy so he could harass Roxie when we got home...



Time for a nap!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home