Manassas Show - Day 2
We didn't have as exciting a day as yesterday and missed out on placements in both the Advanced and Excellent classes by one point. I totally blew it in Excellent and did the wrong exercise at the second to last station! Luckily, we still qualified, but that was a big fat 10 point deduction because I read the sign wrong. Turned out that I made the exercise *harder* than it was supposed to be. Usually don't see the easier sign in the Excellent class, so I fell for the judge's oh-so-sneaky ploy, but a couple of other people made the same mistake too, so it happens.
Excellent B run:
Advanced B run:
Roxie was not in the mood to lay down in the wet, cold grass on her Advanced run. Can't say I blame her, but those little distractions added up to enough points off to just miss ribbons again. It was a solid run though, scoring a 95. Overall, she did really well this weekend and I'm very proud of her. She picked up two more RAE2 legs for a total of five in all, so we're now halfway there!
Advanced B run:
Roxie was not in the mood to lay down in the wet, cold grass on her Advanced run. Can't say I blame her, but those little distractions added up to enough points off to just miss ribbons again. It was a solid run though, scoring a 95. Overall, she did really well this weekend and I'm very proud of her. She picked up two more RAE2 legs for a total of five in all, so we're now halfway there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home