.5
Viggo is 6 months old today! I'm not even sure where the time went!! The cute little red puppy blob we brought home (he was smaller than Roxie!) is now a 50+ pound tornado of puppy mayhem.
It's been fun watching his personality and his quirks emerge. He's quite the lovey big lug. He LOVES his food. Toys are so much fun. Walks at the park are an adventure. Zipping around in the backyard with his sister is another favorite of Viggo's. He loves his comfort. He's pushy and sometimes sassy. He's also an eager worker and learner. His "down" is super! He likes puppy class. And when I scratch his cheek, he "smiles".








Viggo is really starting to come into his own. It's been fun watching him grow and it'll be awesome to see the good dog he'll become. Happy "half" birthday Viggo!
It's been fun watching his personality and his quirks emerge. He's quite the lovey big lug. He LOVES his food. Toys are so much fun. Walks at the park are an adventure. Zipping around in the backyard with his sister is another favorite of Viggo's. He loves his comfort. He's pushy and sometimes sassy. He's also an eager worker and learner. His "down" is super! He likes puppy class. And when I scratch his cheek, he "smiles".








Viggo is really starting to come into his own. It's been fun watching him grow and it'll be awesome to see the good dog he'll become. Happy "half" birthday Viggo!

1 Comments:
At 11:26 PM,
JamesF said…
Happy 1/2 Viggo! *
I'd give him a pinch to grow an inch, but I don't think he's going to need the pinch (not to mention I think he could take me).
* Isn't .5 actually 3.5 for dogs?
Post a Comment
<< Home