RA Leg #2
Roxie got her second RA leg today with a score of 93.
Here's our run:
I felt like we had a pretty good performance out there with the exception of a couple of spots where Roxie got distracted by the goings-on at the show site. I tried not to panic, but I had to give her a double command at a couple of the stations because she either didn't hear me because of the noise or because she was a teeny bit distracted. Unfortunately, the judge took off points for double commands and slow responses. I'm proud of Roxie's work today (as always!) and we came away with another good qualifying score. We're going to have the chance to finish her RA tomorrow at the same show site, so hopefully we'll have another solid performance and a new title to brag about tomorrow!
Here's our run:
I felt like we had a pretty good performance out there with the exception of a couple of spots where Roxie got distracted by the goings-on at the show site. I tried not to panic, but I had to give her a double command at a couple of the stations because she either didn't hear me because of the noise or because she was a teeny bit distracted. Unfortunately, the judge took off points for double commands and slow responses. I'm proud of Roxie's work today (as always!) and we came away with another good qualifying score. We're going to have the chance to finish her RA tomorrow at the same show site, so hopefully we'll have another solid performance and a new title to brag about tomorrow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home